TTC After Miscarriage

gemlouise

Reaction score
I had a Mc on 11th Nov, I had the 4 tablets at the hospital and lost the fetus 2 days after i had a pretty bad experience coz 2 days after i felt a gush went to the toilet and a clot fell on the bathroom floor and there was the fetus, I can't get the image out of my head i know it wasn't developed but it did have tiny arms and eyes it looked like an alien tbo, I was only 8 weeks. Now I'm trying to move on and think about ttc. Is it to soon to start now?

x

I had a Mc on 11th Nov, I had the 4 tablets at the hospital and lost the fetus 2 days after i had a pretty bad experience coz 2 days after i felt a gush went to the toilet and a clot fell on the bathroom floor and there was the fetus, I can't get the image out of my head i know it wasn't developed but it did have tiny arms and eyes it looked like an alien tbo, I was only 8 weeks. Now I'm trying to move on and think about ttc. Is it to soon to start now?

x

If you feel emotionally ready, no reason why not. I have always ov'd around 2-3 weeks after mc. Always seemed to me I was physically ready way before the emotional side was easing. I always opted for ercp and after your terrible experience glad I didn't go down the medical route, how traumatic for you, so sorry. X

What adifficult experience honey! Its whenever you feel ready!! Xxx

Thank U. It was but I'm trying to move on its hard tho.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back