TTC after mc

I think a lot depends on how far along you were. A later MC is a lot for the body to recover from so sometimes it might be wise to wait a bit, a chemical isn't that different than a normal period. Emotionally only you know when is the right time. I had a chemical last year then we TTC once right away the next cycle before we decided to wait a bit longer... too late I was pregnant! Emotionally I think it was a bit soon for me to be honest but I'm happy to be the mother of a 1 month old girl now!

Well I'm all over the place today, we had decided to ntnp for a while. Then last night we bd for the 1st time since the mc. He stopped and put a condom on. I'm a complete mess, I'm devastated, heartbroken and angry all at the same time. I can't speak to him about it because I get so upset. He just said it would be irresponsible to get me pregnant straight away, and he probably has a point but I'm so upset and feel really rejected aswell.

Aw, poor you. :hugs:I think your husband is just worried about you because he can see you are vulnerable at the moment but I'd be feeling just the same as you in the same situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back