TTC after MC - How long to wait?

happy-chick

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

OK bleeding nearly stopped and hoping to get TTC again soon!

Doctors recommend that you wait for a menstrual period before TTC again, is this purely for dating purposes or are there some other factors aswell?

If we were to TTC again straight away are there any risks with this?

Thanks xxxx

I didn't bother waiting- sadly no joy yet...

I think it is mainly to do with dating but if you chart you will know exactly when you ovulate.

If you are ready go for it, if you are not ready you body probably won't allow a pregnancy anyway.

I felt it would help me deal with things better trying rather than sitting and waiting.

good luck whatever you decide :hug:

fothers said:
I didn't bother waiting- sadly no joy yet...

I think it is mainly to do with dating but if you chart you will know exactly when you ovulate.

If you are ready go for it, if you are not ready you body probably won't allow a pregnancy anyway.

I felt it would help me deal with things better trying rather than sitting and waiting.

good luck whatever you decide :hug:

Yeah I think I just wanna move on, dont wanna sit around and dwell on things if u know what i mean.

So theres no medical reason why not to just go for it?

Good luck with ur TTC btw hun :hug: xxx

I don't think there is honey...my friend from work had a mc same time as me last year. She got pg two weeks after and just gave birth this week! :D

If you are up for it, go for it!!!! :D

M
xxx

Just wanted to wish you all the best hun, I agree that if you feel ready then go for it - cant do any harm and I always believe its best to pick yourself up, dust yourself and get back on that horse :D

Speak soon babes xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back