how long?

Layla

Reaction score
how long do you have to wait before TTC again after a MC?

can you try right away?
do you only need one peroid to detemind where abouts you are on your cycle?

any info would be great thanks

xx

good luck layla, when the time is right will see you in first trimester again hope its soon xx :hug:

They advise a month break Layla I personally think it's choice as many girl's who suffer a MC try straight away & have healthy babies.

Personally we just carried on ours have been before 5 weeks every time although I think if we ever got further & had a loss I would consider giving it that month.

We're now on a break from TTC as you read! Maybe it will help.

Wishing you so much luck for a future happy pregnancy though when it's right for you :hug: x

thanks guys

i really want to try again now, i have read up a bit about it and it says that 2 to 3 weeks after i stop bleeding i will be firtle again. but other sites say to wait for one peroid so you know where your cycle is, i dont think i can wait that long, i have a real despreate erge to be pregnant again.

im just so scared in case it happens again, i cant imagine what your going through wobbles, my heart goes out to you sweetie.

xxx

the advice is to wait till after 1 normal period hun so ypu know where you are some sites also say that most women dont ovulate in that first month although im not so sure about that the way i think is if you feel you are ready then just go for it hun we are all here for you whatever you decide to do and i hope and pray you get your bfp soon i know how you feel about the need to be pg again straight away hopefully we will both be in that first trimester soon xxxxxxxxx

lets hope so hun!!

Jase has said as long as im ok we can try again next month, well its only a week or two till next month! my bleeding has slowed right down now so i think a few days time i will be ok. give myself a week or two off then try again.

do you think thats to soon? is it more likely to happen again if i dont give myself a break? i really dont feel like i need to have a break tho, i wasnt in any pain with this loss, its been pretty straight forward really :(

the feelings i have are scared, excited, sad and anxoius all at the same time!

xx

if you and jase are ready to go for it again hun do it dont wait its going to be scary next month or 6 months time at least ttc will give you something to focus on xxxxxxxx

Good luck with the trying Layla, hope you get your BFP soon :)

Personally, I'd give it until your next period just because it makes dating easier. Good luck though Layla. We're all rooting for you!
L xx

The dating will not be a problem,as you take it from your last bleed. Only thing is you will have to be kind of sure when you ovulate and if not charting this can be a tad difficult. I say go for it Layla you need something to look forward to and i really hope you get it. Take care
Bex

I would go for it too hun, give yourself something to look forward to!

Good luck hun, wishing you all the best for a BFP!! :hug: xx

i had a m/c was told to wait till my next period to start TTC but i did straight away and never had another period as i got preg straight away, the only reason they dont like you to is so they can work your dates out by the last period, as they couldnt work mine out i had a early scan

Thanks Layla :hug:

I say if your ready go for it I believed it was mental thing rather than a physical thing when they told me to break an now I am taking a break from TTC it is because I need to mentally pull myself together.

Good luck :hug:

I agree with what wobbles has said....
I said that i was going to wait after both mc's.... but really we were still trying but more pretending that we weren't!!!

xox

Perhaps this month you could not conciously try, that was you dont feel pressured and can just see what happens, do planning or tracking just whatever happens happens, then if you get your AF in a month or so start planning from then on.

Good Luck to you babes, whatever you decide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back