TTC after Implant!

nikki_craig

Reaction score
Hello,

I had my implant removed at the beginning of may and started my first period on Friday, I am looking for information from other people in a similar situation on how long it took to conceive or is taking to conceive.

thanks xx

hey love

i had my implant in for 4 1/2 years then had it out last december as i put on too much weight and wanted to get my body into shape for ttc...

we only just started TTC in February but we were NTNP for the year before..

I say the same to everyone but it does differ from person to person, some i hear get pregnant straight away some dont I was told it can take upto a year for the hormone to fully leave and that would make it about right with when i lost my weight - I didnt start losing the weight till about a year after removal/ I would say if you are keen to TTC and your implant is taking a while to sort out your cycles you should try the SMEP I did that and got my BFP the first time but it actually works good for those with irregular cycles.

good luck with ttc hope it doesnt take too long to get your cycles back.

Ive just read up on the SMEP and have made a not of it, so i will try that this month and see how things go, thank you xx

I wasn't on the implant, but on the pill- I took my last one 3rd May and had AF 25th May - so almost on the same timescales as you........ look forward to talking to you on here.

I got pregnant 3rd cycle off the pill with both my children.

I wasn't on the implant, but on the pill- I took my last one 3rd May and had AF 25th May - so almost on the same timescales as you........ look forward to talking to you on here.

I got pregnant 3rd cycle off the pill with both my children.

Haya, I also have 2 children and didn't have any trouble in getting pregnant, so fingers crossed it is the same this time, I'm just far to inpatient lool x

I had my implant out a year ago, I cannot say we have been TTC since then but certainly the last 7-8 months but no joy at the moment, everyones body is different so just keep trying and it will happen soon hopefully x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back