Ttc after 8 years!!

Lwalters25

Reaction score
Hi new to this and desperate for advice. I'm 26 and came of the pill (diabette for acne a year ago) and was on that for almost 3 years. This is our first month ttc.. for the last year we have used condoms to allow my period to get back to normal. I use to be 28 days cycle before the pill and have had 3 previous pregnancies - 1st my 8 year old daughter and other two miscarriages. Now I'm 31-33 days and have been for the last year.
So my last period was 20th oct and last for 4 days. Calculated I was due to ovulate 2-7th nov? We tried on 29th as heard spearm can live for around 4 days. This was only time we managed! So I was due on 21st but no show as of yet. Ive had very sore boobs for 3 days, extremely bad cramps and twinges and Lower back ache. Ive taken a Tesco hpt yesterday, clear blue and first response today and all negative. With my other pregs I tested positive on the day I was due!
Is it possible im still pregnant or not due to how far of ovulation it was?
Still no sign of aunt flow and I'm panicking as might be a missed period all together! Thanks in advance xx

As long as your af hasn't showed up, you might still be pregnant! Some women produce very litte HCG and will not be picked up by a hpt. You could wait a couple of days and try again or go to the GP to have your blood checked.
Fx!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back