symptoms

Galaxy

Reaction score
Hi there

OH and I are using digital monitor to detect ov. For 10-12 days I had all the symptoms that I had last year ( had a miscarriage last year ) I stopped all my medication, I so convinced I was pregnant.

Three days before period was due ( due last Sunday ), all my symptoms stopped. I got my period last Saturday.

I'm back on my medication. I was devasted, and cried all weekend. I really thought I was pregnant with all the symptoms.

Why does the body do this to us ? Never ever have I experienced these symptoms unless i'm pregnant.

Now I'm concerned I may still be pregnant after being reminded that it's possible to still get a period and be pregnant.

Last edited:
Yeah I will do another one tonight and tomorrow morning. My medication is not permitted when pregnant.

Having symptoms and not being pregnant ? Is it a hormone thing ? I have a 16-18 day luteal phase.

stupid bodies tricking us!! then again last time i was pregnant ,i dont remeber having symptoms but i wasnt aware what they were so i wasnt looking for them xx

I body does like to play tricks with us hun, If your really concerned go to your GP and seek advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back