TTC - Implantation Bleed or Early Period

o0oTTCo0o

Reaction score
Hi,

I shope someone can help. We have been TTC for almost a year, I had the Mirena fitted for 4 and a half years and had this removed last year so we could start TTC.

After having the Mirena removed I have been as regular as clock work every 28 days and period lasts for 5 days. My last period was 7/01/12, and we have been having sex daily since and my next is due on 04/02/12 (exactly 28 days). On the 26/01/12 I had what looked like a very light pink discharge which was only noticable when I wiped, and on the 27/01/12 it became a dark reddish with some small clots and quite heavy, then the following day changed to a dark brownish colour and this lasted till the 29/01/12.

As I am as regular as clockwork I am wondering if this could be classed as an implantation bleed? I am hoping it is as I really want to try a HPT soon as my period would be due on 04/02/12 and it is very strange for my period to be early.

Has anyone ever been in this situation before or had these symptoms/experiences. I really dont want to get my hopes built up too quickly but I am so hoping I am pregnant

I haven't got any personal experience but I guess it's possible. When will you test?x

I want to test now but thinking it may be slightly too early, so was thinking of holding off till 5/2/12 as this would be the day after my period was due. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back