TTC - Implantation Bleed or Early Period

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by o0oTTCo0o, Jan 30, 2012.

1. o0oTTCo0o

o0oTTCo0o New Member

Hi,

I shope someone can help. We have been TTC for almost a year, I had the Mirena fitted for 4 and a half years and had this removed last year so we could start TTC.

After having the Mirena removed I have been as regular as clock work every 28 days and period lasts for 5 days. My last period was 7/01/12, and we have been having sex daily since and my next is due on 04/02/12 (exactly 28 days). On the 26/01/12 I had what looked like a very light pink discharge which was only noticable when I wiped, and on the 27/01/12 it became a dark reddish with some small clots and quite heavy, then the following day changed to a dark brownish colour and this lasted till the 29/01/12.

As I am as regular as clockwork I am wondering if this could be classed as an implantation bleed? I am hoping it is as I really want to try a HPT soon as my period would be due on 04/02/12 and it is very strange for my period to be early.

Has anyone ever been in this situation before or had these symptoms/experiences. I really dont want to get my hopes built up too quickly but I am so hoping I am pregnant

2. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

I haven't got any personal experience but I guess it's possible. When will you test?x

3. o0oTTCo0o

o0oTTCo0o New Member

I want to test now but thinking it may be slightly too early, so was thinking of holding off till 5/2/12 as this would be the day after my period was due. xx