Ttc 2017

Being sensible is so difficult haha. It will be worth it though! We've only been married a few months so keep telling ourselves to enjoy being newly weds for a bit longer, enjoy our honeymoon in April then go back to worrying about jobs and babies. I'm so broody it's keeping me awake at night though haha.

Haha bless you, although I was glad we weren't newly pregnant for our honeymoon. Obviously it depends where you're going but we met loads of couples and it was all inclusive and we were all drinking together. I think it would have raised questions if I wasn't drinking and I'd be excited and I don't know... although we've kept in touch with quite a few of them it would have felt weird if a group of strangers (at the time) were the first to find out we were expecting

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the maybe job for you, if he doesn't get that I'm sure it will mean that something else better is just around the corner, but I understand you need to know really. The not knowing is what's worse isn't it

Yup, you're in a similar position to what I was in last time I was here, in the not knowing way anyway. I'd come off depo and I had no idea when I would be able to start trying as it messes with your cycles. When my cycles did come back we had to stop trying for different reasons... luckily we didn't go back on any contraception other than condoms so I don't have that same worry this time around.

Maybe set yourself a date when you think he'll def have a job, say that's when you're going to start trying and then at least you have a point to count down to.. then if it happens sooner, great :)

Aww! Exciting times ahead! Good luck to all trying in 2017 :)

Hi all,

We are thinking about ttc baby no3, I feel like I want a bigger family when I'm older but just don't know if I can cope with them just now! I have 2 boys, ds1 is nearly 6, ds2 is nearly 3years......and they are mental!! Lol

I've felt quite uncertain but read something the other day that you never regret a baby but may regret not having them in years to come. Also they are only wee for a few years. It will be tough, I'm not fooling myself and I'm nervous, but worth it later on.

Anyone else ttc no3 or 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back