Ttc 2017

JoeyClare

Reaction score
This is literally a thread I never thought I would post. Me and OH said we very definitely didn't want another baby after our little girl arrived in July 2013. For some reason, this month, I have completely changed my mind and would love to TTC baby #2! I finally broached the subject with OH tonight thinking it would be very much a no to be told 'Maybe, I'll give it some serious thought!'

Trying not to get too far ahead of myself in case he decides he doesn't want to, but feeling a lot more hopeful. As we have commitments in Summer with weddings, I'd say Feb would be the earliest. It took us 22 months to get a BFP first time, so I'm a bit nervous about how long it would take this time!

Now aiming to lose some weight over the next 3 months - I'm typing this whilst sat eating chocolate buttons!

Anyone else planning to TTC in 2017?

Aiming to try here to in the new year.
We've also just booked our holiday next year

Hopefully he gives you guys the go ahead! My DH and I only just decided to try after Christmas, I keep thinking he may change his mind haha fingers crossed!

Let's hope for lots of baby dust in 2017! :)

JoeyClare

Same as you, my OH said no more but recently he said to me he's seriously thinking about it! Which I'm so happy about! But also not getting ahead of myself. We've a holiday in June 2017 and getting married in 2018 so I've told him we'll have to consider that because I don't particulary want to still be pregnant at the wedding. So we've got about 6mth to get pregnant...eek.

X

Hello guys!! I was in the ttc forum however after a 14months of ttc we have decided to stop and wait til 2017. I have a thin womb lining that is thickening up each month but very very slowly! We are thinking of tying again in june/july next year! so I will be in here for a while!

Tonight we made the decision to start trying after Christmas. Which lands middle of January! :) So excited!

How exciting Starchild! Hubby is a still a bit on the fence with me. I'm trying not to talk about TTC much as I don't want to pressure him into it, especially as I wouldn't want to start TTC for at least another 2 months. Hope it happens in those 6 months for you! Fingers crossed for you Crinkles, hope your TTC journey goes well once you restart! xx

We're going to be trying after my April AF... which means we'll be trying in May as if they stay regular as clockwork I'll be due on the 23rd of April.

We're going to be trying after my April AF... which means we'll be trying in May as if they stay regular as clockwork I'll be due on the 23rd of April.

Good luck! We're hoping to start around May but realistically it's probably going to be a bit later.

Hopefully not too much later.

I'll keep fingers crossed for you that you're partner finds suitable work very soon.

Good luck! We're hoping to start around May but realistically it's probably going to be a bit later.

Hopefully not too much later.

I'll keep fingers crossed for you that you're partner finds suitable work very soon.

Thank you. He has a job but needs to apply for consultant jobs (he's a doctor) from next month onwards. It's all a bit uncertain because there aren't many jobs so we might have to move and buy a new house. The only thing holding us back is not wanting to move with a baby/while pregnant. It's so tempting to just be like bugger it, let's do this though!

That's not too bad then, but yes I know what you mean. So easy to just go let's just go for it... especially when in the mood *cough cough* but I keep reminding myself that we have been and should continue to be sensible about it.

I've been with my husband for 7 and a half years now, a few more months to make sure the time is right won't kill us

I am at the point where I get slightly annoyed and jealous by people who don't seem to think the same as me though, like people who haven't been together long and don't work who just go stuff it let's have a baby. I know that's not what I would have wanted to do and I don't begrudge them their babies either... but I just feel like it's not fair at times.

We discussed babies throughout our time together and my husband has always been very open to the idea, on a number of occassions he made it very clear that although he would rather wait until we owned a house and were married I was basically in the driving seat and if I really wanted to start trying all I'd have to do was say, which put a lot of pressure on me to make the right decision to be honest. I just feel like the right time is so close and after putting off trying a few times recently... I'm tired of putting it off and waiting... this is the last leg though. 3 months... is nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back