Trying to relax

MissRosie

Reaction score
Why is trying to relax, not thinking about ttc? Whether its worked this month? So hard!! How do you switch your mind off it. If you arent at work. Not not much else to do. Why cant we just see into our bodies and see whats happenening. Lol just need to wait till we can pee on a stick :( or that horrible witch shows up! Xx

Last edited:
Im only in my first month of ttc and im already going nuts over it and googling everything, checking everytime i go toilet, scrutinising every "sympton" haha

I know what you mean. Im trying so hard not to "sympton spot" but i had like stabbing pains in boobs yesterday and starting googling!

You cant help but googling everything and im unsure of my last start and end date of my period as i was going through major stress so didnt keep note of the dates, i know roughly so om either a few days late or due anytime now.....it's driving me nuts!

You only really need to roughly know. When i fell pregnant before i didnt really know, it Was a rough date. Everyone gets a dating scan.
I dont want to start testing early. I want to wait see if witch arrives or not..

Yeah, i should come on this week and cos i get paid on Friday im gonna wait til then and then wait for a day off to do the test

Can you buy a test thursday? And take it friday morning? This week is going faster than I thought it would be..

I could do, but i dont wanna wake up friday morning and come on. Im not enjoying this feeling of waiting

Im a patient person but i can also be thee most impatient when i want something haha when are you testing?

Lol. Next thursday if af doesnt arrive before that. It shouldnt do. But cycles are usually not 28 days and first day ofast period was the 9th x

Bit more of a wait then me then....im trying to take my mind off it by doing a crystal puzzle my other half got me for christmas, but he took the not so straight forward instructions away so im getting upswt over it.....not sure wether pms'ing badly or hormones are gearing up for whats to come haha

Think puzzles maybe the best way! I have work tomorrow and thursday, then off till the 7th. But i also have a puzzle. Minions impossible x

Dont do it haha its highly frustrating, i just wanna cry.....im not normally this emotional before my time of the month

Its not a wasjig is it? You dont have the picture. You just have to put it together x

No. It's a crystal puzzle but its 3D its a t rex, have a google for it

I did the cat and kitten yesterday but the t rex is meant to be the hardest.....we're now teaming up to do him and after he put in the wrong piece then took it half apart, i redid it and got it right and then he put it all down and it fell apart.....wanted to kill him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back