She's coming.

twilly

Reaction score
Gutted:cry:Feel like :witch: is on the way!
Feeling incredibly hormonal and anxious and dreading going into work. :wall2:
I really admire people's strength, paticuarly those who have been ttc for many years. I never appreciated how hard it would be, when people all around are getting pg at the drop of a hat. Not sure if I can keep doing this to my body and mind every month. Does it get easier and do people find they can relax the longer they try?

Hey girl,
Ive been TTC since November and the first month was sooo hard. I was obsessed (more than I am now) about pg and checking and testing etc. Ive learned to relax until the week before Im due, then I go crazy. I sympathise with those who have been trying for a long long time. Being strong is the hardest bit. x

Hi Twilly :)

Sorry you are feeling so down...

Does it get easier? I don't think so, no.

The feeling changes. It is less urgent and desparate, but more devoid of hope - that is how it feels for me anyway.

You just have to try and remind yourself of what you already have and make the most of it :)

hi,
im on cycle 17 and for the 1st 6 months or so i didnt really syptom spot just kept thinking 'oohh maybe this month...' after that can the sypmtom spotting that has got steadily worse and now seems to take over my life, even though every month all im thinking is 'oh wont be this month'.

Id say it just it gets worse, much worse!!!!

sorry to say that!

Hi Twilly

:hugs:

Sorry to hear about the evil :witch: on her way, hope it's not the case xx

Although it was awful to hear of your loss last month, at least you know you are able to conceive quite readily so hopefully it will just be a matter of time before you get the BFP you want :dust:

I know what you mean about seeing/hearing of pregnant women everywhere. It can be hard but hopefully you'll be joining their ranks soon x

All the best to you honey :flower:

Hi Twilly, i was trying for 7 months before i got my BFP and i was very anxious for the first 2 or 3 months after that you do get a little less desperate! Since my MC i am just going to take each month as it comes. Hope you get you BFP soon xxx

I just think it is a really anxious time for everyone hun and not pleasant when it doesnt turn out the way we hope it will. Makes me wonder how anyone ever manages to have a "surprise" baby":hug:

Hi Twilly, Hope you're ok. In my experience, some months I'm ok and some months I'm just gutted. I'm out this month and am really struggling with it, was so so hopeful but it wasn't meant to be. In a few days I'll be more positive again and get myself back on track, just need a bit of time to wallow first.

It's hard, but I know if we give up we will never get what we want, we have to keep trying, it's the only way.

However you are not actually out yet, so I've got my fx for you xxxxxx

:flower: Ladies, thank you for your support.
Have had a better day at work than I thought.
I agree totally, need to count my blessings.
Thanks for the honesty too, I guess it dosen't always get easier :roll:
Just good days and bad xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So sorry she's coming! FX for you and that you dont have to wait to long for your bfp!

I dont find it easier as time passes by, but in my first cycles I was devastated! Now I get sad if AF gets me, but I know I just have to get back in the game and keep trying. Im going to see a doctor in April together with DH so thats assuring as well.

Good luck hun! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back