trying to concieve our first

winnie89

Reaction score
hiya guys,

if any of you have read my first ever thread you will understand how important trying for a baby is to me, i have been scouring ebay for things to make this time any easier for me, i have just bought BBT thermometer (comes with a free chart) for £3.95 and 50 ovulation test strips (mIu) and 5 pregnacy test for £3.50 i was reading the description and these are the same as the ones the nhs use.

i am very excited as this means i can finally start being serious about TTC

have felt a little weird today, i've had the day off work so i started tidying up, i'd got the washer,dishwasher on and my house now looks spotless! (think it maybe a sign) lol starting to feel more positive about this whole thing, when i joined this site i was quite ready to give up on ever having children and all of the ladies which replied to my first ever thread have been very supportive: especially jomc who has replied to a few of my posts so thank you all and i will keep you informed.

mark has just given me the eyes so i'm gonna be a very lucky lady tonight :D :):thanks:

:yay:

thats great huni, you sound so positive about it all and that brilliant to see!

it can be a very daunting time, but magical too as your trying to create a new life!!

i'm also ttc baby no.1 and it's a bit harder than i thought it would be but i keep thinking it will be worth it in the end.

I really hope it happens soon for you.

good luck

:dust: :dust: :dust:

thanks, yeah it's been a long time in the coming, finally felt like i have grown up, me n mark have been together since we were 17 and we moved into our new house last year and we're finally being in the place that i want to be in with our relationship so we're getting there, and i understand what all the ladies on here say that it's like bangin you head against the wall when your out because i live in a smallish town and honestly i went out today and i saw at least 20 pregnant women. and some of them looked very young, makes me feel old even though im only 21! lol

Aw thanks hun :) Glad ur feeling loads better! Unfortunately there will be times when it may get a little too much for you or u get frustrated but us ladies will all be here to listen to you rant and rave :lol:
There is a huge amount of support and advice on here, and I have learned so much since I joined xx

Aw thanks hun :) Glad ur feeling loads better! Unfortunately there will be times when it may get a little too much for you or u get frustrated but us ladies will all be here to listen to you rant and rave :lol:
There is a huge amount of support and advice on here, and I have learned so much since I joined xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back