been trying to concieve for a year now.Am i pregnant?

lizard4930

Reaction score
my fiance and i have been trying for about a year now and had no luck. The past couple of weeks have been weird. It started with going to the toilet alot but didnt think much of it,then i started having period like cramps and VERY tender breasts.The past couple of days i have been suffering mild back ache and feeling slightly tired.Really dreading taking a test just incase im in store for a huge let down. im due my period in 9 days. COULD I BE PREGNANT?

I would say you are best to do a test, better that than not knowing. Ihave done 7 and all positive but waiting on the docs result which is monday - im terrified it says its not

It definately sounds like it to me you have exactly the same symptons I had with both my pregnancies. I was also extremely tired. By the time I was due on I knew without a doubt that I was before I did tests. Good luck :lol:

Certainly sounds like it. I was having period type pains for ages - about three weeks - before I got around to doing a test as I didn't think I could be pregnant. Do the test and find out - it's better to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back