Trying something new

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Were going to quit the OPKS this month, and I've deleted all the apps on my phone! We've just decided to dtd every day, twice if possible! phew! Im going to be knackered!
Fingers crossed :D

Wish my oh would do that lol! Good luck and have fun :) xx

To be fair, last month, he gave it all the big talk and by day 14 he was complaining his little guy was sore haha. So let's just see how long it lasts ��

Lol! Mine can't keep up with my demand over my fertile window/OPKs so doubt he would BD every night haha!! Maybe try every other night to save his little soldier lol xx

This is my plan this month too; maybe not every day... not sure he could manage that but I'm going to aim for as often as possible. At least every other day I'll go for

Lol.....we've been the same for the last week but last night, neither of us could muster enough drive so we took a night off and will resume tonight . I did read a few things last night that said you are better to go every other day as the quality of the sperm is better? Not sure how true that is but read it in a few places. Best of luck!

That's exactly what I did & amazingly conceived that month. Wishing you the very best of luck xxx

Sorry I've been having a few days off... I think were just going to do it until af arrives! You never know, I may O late this moth!
We couldn't did last night as we were at my nan and granddads for the night so were getting back on it tonight :D Good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back