Trying not to test!

scottishlassie

Reaction score
It's that time again, i'm in the middle of the 2ww!... af is due next week!!! Got the tests ready... but i'm wanting to wait to test when i'm actually late (or maybe on the day af is due if she doesnt arrive).

It's driving me nuts, i've had cramps today and yesterday and they seem to go away and come back again. It's not really sore, just a dull ache. if i stand up too fast it hurts as well. probably all in my head, or an icky tummy. Really not sure! I don't know when your cramps mean bfp....like how many days before af, or when af is actually due.. few other things as well have been on my mind.

Its frustrating, as ive seen other girls write, when ttc...you start pinning any changes to your body down to a possible BFP! and then get all excited! I'm hoping this is it this month :)

Just wanting to get my thoughts out, stuck at work and all i can think about is babies!

Hope you are all well, and good luck to all the october testers and me too :)! xxx

I have the dull ache now and again, and i got stitch like pains when i stood up too quick and just got my bfp. Good luck xxx

How exciting! FX for you hun, hope you get a BFP!

Congrats Shauna!! :)

Hi Shauna, congrats! seen your other post just a wee bit ago, how are you feeling? Must be excited! What you described sounds exactly like what i have just now. But my af isn't due til next week...could that be too early to have the pains?

Thanks MissJuly! :)

xxx

Congrats shauna :yay: I've been having stitch like pains too, but Im only 5dpo, so its probably wind!

Thanks,
Im just scared more than anything until my period due date is past last time i mc at 4 wk 2 days.
Well since roughly 8-9 dpo my bbs have been SOOOO sore esp when i wake up.
no nt too early atall i think mine started at 7-8dpo not quite sure. My stomach when i pressed it felt really sensitive aswell.
a bit like i had been exercising even tho i hadnt, good luck, i really hope u get a bfp xxx

I have a dull ache if i stand up too fast too.....and i have achy joints in my hands.....it's probably not pregnancy,, more like 'falling to bits' he hexx

Hi scottishlassie,

My AF is due on Sunday and ive got terrible cramps started off dull but now are quite painful! Im not sure if AF is on its way of what?

How are you doin? xxx

i had dull pains leading up the day af was due, also had stitch like feeling when getting up too fast or walking too fast. My boobs werent sore at all but i had lots of CM during the whole 2ww x

Hiya Spinney, i'm not too bad, still got dull aches, and tummy is feeling quite sensitive. My AF is due on wednesday next week (if its a normal cycle!)...getting nervous! Really hoping this is it! Boobs are a wee bit sore but not too bad, i'm quite constipated as well (sorry too much info haha!!), feeling bloated as well, not sure if that is an early sign though.

I normally only get cramps on the day of AF just after it starts, never had cramps before af. But you never know as shauna says!

How are you feeling today?

Congrats again to you both shauna and cherelle on your BFP's! Maybe i will be able to put a ticker up as well soon! :) - really hope so!

xx

Thanks scottish, cramps seem to have gone for the time being! No other symptoms at the moment so i will just have to wait and see. Im 12 DPO today so i might do a test on saturday! FX! I know what you mean about normal cycle, mine was 5 days late last month so anythng could happen!

Good luck to you, have you decided when you are doing a test?

xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yeah i've had a few normal cycles, then odd ones where i was a whole week late - got BFN's then af arrived. Its things like that that frustrate me, you know..you get your hopes up, then bam! af... its annoying :(. But we will get our BFP's...its just a matter of time eh! I'm normally quite patient about things, but its just not working right now :p hehe.

Well my original plan was to wait to test until after af was due, like a day late if she hadnt arrived... Then my second plan was to test on the day af is due if she hadnt arrived. But i hav loads of test sticks so i have a funny feeling i will be testing maybe on monday! or maybe tueday. I'm trying to be good and not test early, BFN's are not nice things to see. But i am a bit of a POAS addict :) hah!

In the back of my mind i am thinking if i test on monday and get my BFP i know i will be over the moon! so thats why i want to test early. but i'm going to try my best to hold on a bit longer.. difficult though!

Good luck to you too hun!
Lots and lots and lots of babydust for you! and me too! :) xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks, I hope so too shauna! Keep getting the 'feeling' I'm pregnant, some symptoms as well. But I thought we had done it last month and then af arrived :-(. But I didn't have the cramps or some of the symptoms I hav this month.. So we shall see! Hope it's a BFP! :) xxx

Hi Hun,

Hope this is it for you although I'm off symptom spotting so don't want to encourage any.

What I would say is that there is no harm in testing early as a BFN before AF means there is still hope, so they don't tend to upset me...

I got much more upset when AF came, I'd do and early test and try not to worry about symptoms as you can get your hopes up too much.

Good luck and babydust! xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think i'm going to test on monday....2 days early....but we'll see what happens!! ohhh i'm so nervous and excited. I've been thinking this is it and we've done it. Trying not to get my hopes up too much though.

Lots of babydust girls!!

xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111