Trying not to get exited!!

Hope ya okies Jade darling,

you know if you need to talk when ya feeling down just drop me a PM or something and I think Sandee is right, I feel it coming for you very soon as well!!!

sending you lots of love!! keep that chin up beautiful!!!

xx xx xx xx

Hey girls,

Thanks for all youre replies :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cycle day 26 now and still waiting for AF. I dont even feel like i am going to come on at the momment. Havent had any twinges for a few days. But i noticed this morining that my nips are really dry and have flakey skin on them, which i have never had before so i dont really know what that means. :think:

Anybody else had this before?

Jade

Still waiting for AF. Dont think shes going to arrive anytime soon and there is no way im doing another test, i wont be able to take the disappointment.

Jadey only just seen this thread hun, :hug: :hug: i would just keep testing every couple of days - it sounds promising for you hun :hug:

Yup i did a test on Tuesday morning about 6 o'clock and it was BFN. I went back to bed then and when i woke up at 8 AF had arrived i was not happy. Why couldnt she come a few hours earlier :wall: :wall:

So it works out i had a 33 day cycle which means im not due on now untill the begin of august which is a long time to wait. :(

Jadey_404 said:
Yup i did a test on Tuesday morning about 6 o'clock and it was BFN. I went back to bed then and when i woke up at 8 AF had arrived i was not happy. Why couldnt she come a few hours earlier :wall: :wall:

So it works out i had a 33 day cycle which means im not due on now untill the begin of august which is a long time to wait. :(

Aww darling, I really thought it was your month :hug: :hug: :hug: keep your chin up :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: ohh hugs, if you don't get a bfp till August now then remember August is the 8th month of the year which is a luckky number and i have heared alot of people want to fall pregnant in August so hopefully it's your month and good luck xxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Keep your chin up chic I came off pill last June and still waiting for that BFP, can take 12mths to get it out of system. My periods are 28/29/30/31/32 days long depending on what it feels like!

:hug: sorry jad just caught up with this thread i had cycles of 35-36 days first time around and now they have gone to 42 days its agonising waiting to ovulate!! the dreaded 4 week wait!! keep your spirits up xx

aww sorry hun :hug: :hug: lots of babydust and luck for aug :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back