• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying not to get exited!!

Still no sign of AF girls.

But im way to scared to test. Ive been sure i had all the syptoms before but i was wrong.

Im a day late now but dont know what to think as had a bit of period type pains last night.

god i'd take a test the wait would be too much agony for me :D good luck sending lots of baby dust

i agree! do a test. But then that is just me - very impatient lol!! sending you some :pray: and baby dust by the bucket load!!

xx

Im going to wait untill saturday to test i think. I know i will be gutted if its a BFN

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

test tomorrow please i am on tenderhooks here!! :dance:

Me too! I've nipped over from 2nd tri to see if theres any news...test...test!!!! :pray:

OMG... I can't beleive you haven't done a test!!! and you can defo tell early on. I had sore nipples 2 DPO with DD!!
Pls, pls, pls do a test.... and good luck!! :hug:

I keep looking back on here to see if u have done a test yet... I wouldnt be able to bare it if it was me but im obsessed with poas :lol: lol....

Hey girls,

Still no sign of AF im 5/6 days late now.

I did a tescos own brand test friday night and it was a BFN. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I am gutted. I spent all night saturday and most of sunday in bed crying. :cry: :cry:

I dont understand how im late if its a BFN :think: :think: I dont even feel like im going to come on. The pains are very mild and only last a few mins. GRRRR i feel like smashing something.

Jade

i can only imagine how you must be feeling. :hug:

try to take the positive from the situation tho.....af still hasnt arrived so there is still a chance.

Are your cycles regular?

Maybe it would be worth getting a digital test?

sending you some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

I came off the pill in March and i have had a period every 19-21 days since. I really dont know what to think.

Hope you're ok Jade,

Stay in bed all day and get yourself fussed over

& Chocolate?!?!

You're still in with a chance, lots of love...

awwww darling sending you big hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

if it helps my AF is been a right bitch this month and cant make her mind up if she wants to be here or not.... got me :wall: I thought I was coming on and now nothing.... try not to get upset althou thats easy said then done

lots of luv xxxx

Jadey_404 said:
I came off the pill in March and i have had a period every 19-21 days since. I really dont know what to think.

there must be something in the water :wall: i am in the same boat as well came off the pill in april had a pill induced period and now nothing for 42 days where as before i was fairly regular between 33 and 36 days. i also have been getting BFNs and its so disappointing cos even though you know it will be a BFN theres that little hope it will be a BFP cos no AF!!

sending you lots of hugs i hope you get that BFP soon hunny xx :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray:

:hug: to you hon. It may just be that your body is getting all clear from your b/c pills. If your cycle is that short, it may be getting closer to a 28 day cycle...which is GOOD!!! Hon, if your cycle is that short you may have a luteal phase that is 10 days or less which will make it impossible for a fertilized egg to implant. So the fact that you are late and got a BFN is not all bad. Believe it or not it is getting you closer to your BFP!!!! :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

It is coming honey!!!! I just know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back