Yay!!

CarlyD

Reaction score
Sorry if this is old news but just went to Holland and Barratt to stock up on raspberry leaf capsules and evening primrose oil in preparation, and both were half price!! I almost bought them online last night, so glad I didn't cos I got them so much cheaper :D

Also used a gift voucher and treated baby to 2 outfits and 3 tops from debenhams (3-6months so they hopefully last!!) :) poshest clothes we have bought so far lol, most of his babygros were picked up new from bootsales xD

Final things to get: brand new crib mattress, electric breast pump and baby toiletries.

It does pay to check out both shops and online. Our poshest stuff has come from m&p but only cos my mum paid lol, apart from that they are mainly hand me downs or charity shops xxxxxxx

Don't think we've got any posh stuff yet - unless you count the posh makes that I managed to get second hand! Sometimes I feel a bit like a scrooge, but I keep thinking LO won't be in the baby stuff for very long and as long as she is comfy and warm she won't mind how much I paid for her outfits. I'd rather save the pennies and spend more when she starts wanting to choose her own things and express preferences. Then we can let her choose what she wants (within reason!) and ave nicer things then.

I have an avnt electric breast pump I want to sell the box is sealed it has never been opened as I decided to bottle feed LO after four days? PM me if your interested Hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back