Tryin to Attach babys HB..

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
does anyone know how to attach sound onto here, i've managed to get lil beans HB reocrding onto PC xxx

wow that's amazing. I'm jealous, I'll have to get myself a doppler now so I can hear my little bean too.

that is great i remember listening to my daughters on my doppler and i could not stay of it, i was obbsessed. i still have it somewhere i will have to put it on ebay i think. :D

That is great hun :D If you believe in the old wives tales etc I would say that sounds like a train which indicates a little boy :wink:

Xxx

i've got a feeling its going to be a iccle boy, cheri22 predicted me a boy too hehe..
thanks for replys girls, i found HB at 9weeks 4days, i'm really lucky..

I def recommend a Dopler, i use it every day :oops:

Here all sorts of iccle noises... But if you dont find HB dont worry cos bubs will be fine, just hiding :) xxx

I hope you don't mind me asking, what kind of doppler have you got? It must be quite a good one if you picked up bubs hb at 9 weeks. I really want one now, I've been looking on ebay :)

Course i dont mind you asking :hug:

Angelsounds..

I think i'm just very lucky, as it depends on all sorts of things. A girl i speak to didnt find hers till 16wks, and she tried all time..

But even if you dont find it, dont worry, because tou can hear all sorts of different noises, like movement etc.. xxx :hug:

Wow that's fab..... I've got an angelsounds one too and i still haven't managed to find mine yet!!

that's good, I was gonna go for one of the angelsound ones because they're cheaper than the rest but wasn't sure if they were as effective but they obviously are! I've read a few reviews and they're all positive. I'm off to ebay ===> :cheer: Thanks for the advice hun :D

not a problem keep me posted how you go girles. i love hearing people finding HB cos i know how nice it is, when you do xxx

Awww gosh!! I totally forgot what a babys heartbeat sounds like! Thats so cute!! :hug:

That's fab Charlotte, so clear! I got one last week but could only hear my bowels! Must have another go tonight.

SArah x

My friends said, HB at 9weeks 4days, thats to early, its prob your own..

i was like GRRR :twisted:

I know my own, from my beans hehe.. its totally different!

good luck finding you ickle babys HB..

I put some tips on other topic "dopplers" xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back