Mw appt this mornin :)

Emmamb

Reaction score
Can't believe how quickly it's come round,should get to hear babys hb today aswel...can't wait :) xxx

Hope it goes well! My boss says that they can get the heartbeat taped if you want, lol! I might do that tomorrow for the grandparents!

I heard mine at 16 weeks at the hospital :) was brilliant and put my mind at ease x

I asked my local midwife but she was lazy and claimed her thing didnt work very well.

i was 17 weeks when i heard the heartbeat good luck xxx

Still didn't hear it :( baby was busy kickin away so didn't bother listenin to it xx

awww dont worry about it, thing is its overin an instance, sometimes hard to take everything in all at once anyway...had mine done at 16 weeks think (dopppler) was kewl at the time, but u so easily forget what exactly it sounded like etc ultrasound better =)

Il b 31 weeks b4 I hear it cos got growth scan at my next appt so doubt theyl listen then. xx

try and isten yourself with one of them monitors which you can buy x I heard mine with a normal docs scope when i was 12 weeks couldn't locate it since x

I got a couple of stethascope apps on my iphone, but they're a bit rubbish, once heard something though..., might be worth a try!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back