I found the Babys heart beat on my Dopler

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
OMG i didnt think id hear it so early..

i been tryin since about 8weeks.. dont know why i bought so early, just saw the posts..

been tryin every 3days or so.. (not worryin as now how early it is)

But then i was just bein really patient, and put lots of gel on, and i'm dyin for a wee..

and i heard Lil beans Beating heart.. i've heart echo's before and thought oh could it be??

But wasnt.. But this DEF was.. OMG i'm amazed!! :hug: :hug:

Want to record it onto pc but can figure out how to :'( xx

I can't help - sorry. I can't figure out how to record mine either!!

It's great isn't it! Just so reassuring that it's there and ok! :cheer: Lucky you for finding it so early!

Keep at it chick, you'll hear all sorts of noises from about 14 weeks onwards... I hear kicks, punches, bubbles etc (and because I feel them too it's crazy to hear!)

Bet you'll be one of these addicts!

I AM lol!!! xx

i am an addict, i told myself i wont worry if i dont find H/B and i didnt, to my suprise.. but then when i found it i just knew..

my dad just listened to it (he said a dopler is good if they work, but cant create more worry etc..) But he just said OH MY GOD thats def your babys H/B and he should know, hes heard 5 of them hehe..

He said worth EVERY penny, just for that 1minute he listened! lol! bless him!!

AWW i'm over moon..

Thanks for replyin Danni.. not spoke to you in ages how are you ?X xx

Thats great sweety its amazing when you hear bub's heartbeat :cheer: Btw how much was your doppler i might invest in one in a few weeks :D

I'm fine thanks Charl! How are you? Can't be long til your dating scan?! :cheer:

Flossy, I got mine off ebay brand new for £19.00 :D

x

Dating Scan on 30th April.. 3 and half weeks yet..

but after hearing H/B i can def wait now.. it was more worryin and wanting to know everythin ok..

Yeh mine was £23 including P&P brand new with Gel..

xxx

Aww that is great!! :D:D
Im undecided lol I would love one but then like you dad says Charlotte, I know it will cause me more worry if I for some reason cant find the heartbeat one day etc!!
Though.... I think I may just have a quick check on ebay!! heeheehee

I'm someone who worrys so so easily, so me being pregnant, its a great worry constantly..

should see all my worry posts hehe..

BUT i must says, when i didnt find the heartbeat.. i just new it was too early/lil bean didnt want to play out hehe..

I'm apsolutly amazed, as i'm only 9weeks 4days when i found out..

And apparently you can only here the H/B once the baby have moved from behind your pubic bone..

BUT is was DEF a H/B, plus when i hold it there for a sec, and i here a wooosshh, and he/she moves only a centremetre away or something, but i have to re-find H/B.. think he doesnt like it hehe.. bless...

I sat there all night listening.. tryin to find way to record hehe..

But if you buy one, just make sure you use it for just hearing IF you can here it, dont worry if you cant.. even now i've found it, if i dont find it, i dont worry..

Helps if you really need wee hehe..

because i found after having wee, it was alot harder to find..

hope this helps xxxx :hug: :hug:

hey i gotta get me one......... any recommendations :lol:

I might get one the at about 12 weeks !! :D

It's lovely to hear LO hb. You're luck to hear yours so early.

I've only just been able to hear mine in the last week or so, even then it was fleeting but this week I've been able to hear it for longer than a fleeting moment.

My doppler could detect the HB early on as it was displaying the HB on the screen but I couldn't hear it.

Even now it's picking it up just above the bikini line area, so it's still very low down.

Very reasssuring though when you can hear the HB.

Your kids are gorgeous by the way lea! What a great looking family you must be!

I would reocmmend the angelsounds doppler, but to be fair, it's the only one I've tried lol :lol: I just like it a lorra lorra lot x

I got one on Friday and I've been playing with it every day but I still can't find mine :(

Not too worried though... I know it's early doors and I'm a larger lady so there's a lot of extra flesh for the sound to get through! I think it will be a few weeks before i can hear mine yet.

In fact.....we had trouble finding my DH's heartbeat so I don't think I've got much chance of finding the beans... :rotfl:

Dont worry chrissy i got mine at 14 weeks and couldnt find the heartbeat, i am a size 20 so think that could be why, anyway i could hear movement which reassured me and then lo and behold on the morning of my 16 week check with the midwife i found it! and can find it straightaway now!

Thanks NW1... I'm a size 18 so I thought it would be a bit more difficult to find.

I can hear a swishing noise but it's in time with my own heartbeat so I know that's not it.

I'll be getting worried if I haven't found it by 18 weeks!

I found mine just below my belly button each time, your bubs might not be far enough out of your pelvis just yet, thats why i didnt buy mine til 14 weeks as i knew it would be difficult

You will find it eventually, listen out for movements, alot easier to spot and just as reassuring!

dannii87 said:
Your kids are gorgeous by the way lea! What a great looking family you must be!

Awww thanks you so much Dannii! :D
You made me teary! lol They are great looking lol but I dont know about me and Joe ! :shock: hahaha :rotfl:

Couldn't resist ordering one of these off ebay after reading all your great stories, it's just arrived so I couldn't resist having a wee go although I know it's probably far to early to find anything. Just been playing about for last 10 mins or so, but I'm sure all the gurgles, swooshes and motorbike starting up sounds are just my bowels?!! Anyone else find/think this?

I couldn't hear anything with mine until about 20 weeks- depends on the baby's position x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back