I found the Babys heart beat on my Dopler

Hey Peanut......I got one the other day too......i'm about as far as you and couldnt hear anything exceptall what sounds one seriously messed up digestive system!!! :rotfl: ......and I live near the flight path so constantly get the aircraft noise :evil: so have basically given up trying with the damn thing!.........let us know if you have any joy and I may give it another go :)

Lol Lisa! Glad it's not just me with the dodgy sounding intestines! Given up for the day, will let you know if I have any better luck with it next week!
Sarah x

hey girls, sometimes i cant find mine, i can just here dodgy swooshing noises and lil noises hehe.. after me tryin for about 10mins OH say let me have a go, and ALWAYS FINDS IT FIRST TIME!! :twisted: can tell he/she is going to be daddys lil girl/boy lol..

dont worry if you cant find it, just think i was very lucky finding it soo early! xxx

I'm gonna buy one of ebay 2moro, i know i'm too early but as long it stops me from freaking...

I still can't find mine... I can hear swooshing noises and I can hear a a noise that's in time with my own heartbeat so it must be my blood pumping around but no joy finding the heartbeat.

If I was a betting girl I'd put a fiver on me being 17 weeks before I hear it for the first time! don't know why but i've just got a feeling.

hiya if you have windows open up "help & support" then type in sound recorder in the search bit.... if you then put the extra cord from the doppler into your microphone socket on the pc you should be able to record it. When we do it we cant hear the heartbeat unless we also have headphones on & then record when we can hear it through the headphones... but when you press play you hear what youve been listening to! Hmmmmm am i making sense?!
Ive got an angelsounds doppler from ebay, came without gel but i "borrowed" some from work as i work in a hospital :eek:) it worked well with a little water but the sound is a lot clearer with gel.

Hope that helps those who are trying to tape heartbeats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back