• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tripped!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
I just tripped and fell over OH. I only fell onto my knees but with everything else at the moment it has really shaken me. Do I need to go to A+E?

Xx

Ah Flopsy, sorry to hear that. I think you'll be ok if you only fell on your knees. Maybe go if you have any pains or bleeding but for now rest up. Hope you feel better soon. Big hugs.

xx

I fell onto my bum and back in a car park in the ice and apart from me being shaken and sore all IS fine. I called the one of the maternity wards and they said just to make sure I wasn't bleeding. Babies are quite well protected in there. So don't worry too Much. Hugs x x x x
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I went to A+E and they examined me and said unless I bleed or cramp all seems ok. Fingers crossed it is!! Even more scared about the scan now!

Xx

They say the baby is that protected that no bump will really hurt s/he unless you hurt yourself critically, hope yourknees are ok though ! :hugs: xx

Hope your ok hun! When I fainted in November I fell on my side and it scared the heck out of me, all was ok though! Just look after youself, your baby is protected very well! xxx

hope youre ok flopsy, try not to worry too much xx

Aww Flopsy, try not to worry hun, as the hospital said unless your bleeding or cramping not to worry, baby is well protected in there x

Hope you are OK Flopsy!!

Pregnancy can make you really clumbsy due to the change in your center of gravity - I am screwed as I am clumbsy anyways lol

Take it easy hun xx

Got little pains in my tum this morning. Probably the normal stretching pains but I have freked out so midwife is coming to the house to listen in for heartbeat. I'm such a worrier!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back