Triple Test Results and My Wobbles

sarl1967

Reaction score
Well after the up of hearing babys heartbeat yesterday for the first time - literally had a down when i fainted - back at docs 2morrow am so try to get this sorted - lucky thing was that i was with my parents and they noticed and lowered me to the floor - wouldnt have liked to have gone with a bang:oooo:.

Then this am got our triple test results back and Baby Rogers is low risk for Downs - bit of a strange feeling - we had already decided that if it was high risk we wernt having the amnio as would love the baby no matter what - but also a good feeling that we are low risk - i know u guys will get that X

Oh my!! I hope you get to the bottom of the fainting thing!! Sounds scary - I have been a bit dizzy / light headed at times but nothing like that.

Great news about your triple test though!! I didn't have it - because like you I didn't want amnio.

Low blood pressure can make you faint, I suffer from this even when im not pregnant so I have to be extra careful! try to drink loads of water as this helps bring your bp back up :)

sarl I don't suffer with the fainting thing but totally understand on the downs stuff hubby and I had a similar conversation xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back