Triple test results

Lind

Reaction score
I had my triple test done on tuesday and got my results back yesterday in the post, and they came back low risk for everything. Im so relieved. I have to see the midwife on tuesday, haven't seen him since 8 weeks and can't wait to hear the heartbeat. I'l be able to relax a bit more then.

Lind said:
I had my triple test done on tuesday and got my results back yesterday in the post, and they came back low risk for everything. Im so relieved. I have to see the midwife on tuesday, haven't seen him since 8 weeks and can't wait to hear the heartbeat. I'l be able to relax a bit more then.

Is your midwife a man? :?

I think I'd prefer that than mine. All I can see is her brown teeth, eww. lol

Great news about the test :)

Yeah, he is really nice. Made me feel really comfortable when i first met him.

Wow, I was just thinking the other day that I've never heard of a male midwife! Fair play to them though, I have to admit when it comes to doctors I prefer males to females - they just seem to get straight to the point :)

keslo good luck hun. They only took one tube of blood from me.

Kirsty yeah i prefer male doctors too. He is really popular and most of the ladies see him rather than the female one.

Lind said:
keslo good luck hun. They only took one tube of blood from me.

Kirsty yeah i prefer male doctors too. He is really popular and most of the ladies see him rather than the female one.

thanks hun. glad they dont take too much. my booking appt they took 3 i think :shock:

i hope i can be brave at this one like the last. didnt cry at the last one :cheer:

You'l be fine hun, really quick. Yeah i had 3 too at my 8 week one.

congrats on your results...a nice relief to get them back

Thanks cloud. Yeah it was such a relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back