• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tri2 facebook thread

Just remember tho girls that some people won't want to put their details on the public forum - just in case you don't get the responses that you thought you would. You could always put it in GR instead x

Ooops im tri 3 sorry I gatecrashed hahah x

i dont know how to link my address but im nikki peters pic of me wiv i long blonde hair and a blue hair thingy drinking a vodka and coke hehe

Updated my freind request settings as I had only friends of friends adding me. :) xx

im in tri 3 aswell but its all a bit scary for me lol can i join too mines http://www.facebook.com/#!/niky.rodrigues mines got a pic of my dad, just in case you guys think im a old asian man lol my oh has the same pic as my profile pic on here x

Beleive it or not im not sure how to do a direct link pmsl im Jo Payne on fb if anyone wanna add me xxxx

How do u do the link thingy and can u donitnon iPhone? Havnt got my laptop to hand? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back