Wanted: New Tri2 Rollcall Thread keeper

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
I've just realised that we move to Tri3 at 27 weeks, so I just wondered if any of you lovely ladies would like to take on the Tri2 rollcall?

Its a great thread to look after as you'll get to know everyone in this Tri as they join. Its also an important baton to pass on to someone to keep the thread alive. Its hardly any extra work either.

xx

I'd be happy to if given a little instruction to make sure I don't properly mess it up lol I have way too much time on my hands so I'll happily take it on if nobody else wants it.. Also I'm here for a good long while yet!
xx

Hey sweetie,

I would but I have just reached week 25 so it would probably be more benificial if someone earlier on in Tri 2 took it over.xx

:yay: thats great news!! Thank you Sarah! :yay:

Its really easy, I write down peoples details when they post (their due dates, scan dates etc) then go back to the first page (you'll see that you will be the owner of the new thread) and click 'edit' on the first message and type their details in.

As it will be your thread from now on you are free to decorate/set it out as you see fit.

I delete the top months babies due (in this case July) a few weeks after everyone has moved over to Tri3. I think I'm last in July, so you can delete July Babies in a couple of weeks.

I'll send a message to the Mods now letting them know that you are happy to take it on and heopfully they will change it over in a day or two.

Congrats, I offically pass the baton onto you :hug:
xxxx

Hey sweetie,

I would but I have just reached week 25 so it would probably be more benificial if someone earlier on in Tri 2 took it over.xx

Ah bless you, thats really kind. I agree though and think it will suit Sarah7 very well indeed. xx

Thanks Sarah7! I'm sure you'll do a great job x

Cool! A new project! :)
Doesn't sound complicated which I like and sounds fun, if someone lets me know when the baton is mine that would be great :D
Thank you :hug:
xx

:yay: thats great news!! Thank you Sarah! :yay:

Its really easy, I write down peoples details when they post (their due dates, scan dates etc) then go back to the first page (you'll see that you will be the owner of the new thread) and click 'edit' on the first message and type their details in.

As it will be your thread from now on you are free to decorate/set it out as you see fit.

I delete the top months babies due (in this case July) a few weeks after everyone has moved over to Tri3. I think I'm last in July, so you can delete July Babies in a couple of weeks.

I'll send a message to the Mods now letting them know that you are happy to take it on and heopfully they will change it over in a day or two.

Congrats, I offically pass the baton onto you :hug:
xxxx

Will do, I've messaged the Mods so fx it'll be yours shortly.

You are a legend xx

Will do, I've messaged the Mods so fx it'll be yours shortly.

You are a legend xx

Think I may need that legend part in writing to give my oh when im being an unreasonable pregnant monster...

Thanks Sarah7. Good luck in your new role :)

And thanks Firstbaby you've done a great job xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back