• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tri2 facebook thread

If I haven't responded it's because I'm on my iPhone! Cone monday morning at work I'll get accepting :)

For those unsure on how to do a link to your page, I went onto my profile then copied the link address in the website address bar (where you put in www. whatever) then pasted it on here & it worked :) x x

It might be my settings. I will change them next time I'm on the laptop.

Jo - what is ur profile pic?

added you all ladies except i couldnt get you larlybelle. it said page not found x

If u try searching for "Carly N Pip Smith" u should all find me xx

Can't sort link cos I'm on iPhone xx

yeah i got the same thing with larlybelle. x

Oh jealous, only just found this thread! not sure about the link but my name is Kerry Plant and my profile pic is me with curly hair with Martin who is blonde. Would love to have you all as friends. Gonna go through all on this thread and and "friend" you but please don't feel you have to accept me, just because I have xxx

Beleive it or not im not sure how to do a direct link pmsl im Jo Payne on fb if anyone wanna add me xxxx

Can't find you either..............what sort of profile pic do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back