Tri2 bump pics

ForestLas80

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to start this but I just wanted to nosely see how everyone's bumps are coming along. Mine has only just appeared in the last week and I feel bigger now but peps say they can't see much :-( what do you girlies reckon? P.s. I posted this pic on FB today and my cheeky bro-in-law said I have def 2 bumps growing but the third one is small! Cheeky indeed!

I'd love to see other bump pics if u don't mind so I can see where I will be in a few weeks! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309025963.505064.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309025963.505064.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
Hey Hun there is a sticky post in each trimester for pictures ul find lots and lots there!! Xx

Thanks, I knew it was in the wrong place. I'm on my iPhone and can't navigate as well :) will move my pic!!

I don't know if this is the right place to start this but I just wanted to nosely see how everyone's bumps are coming along. Mine has only just appeared in the last week and I feel bigger now but peps say they can't see much :-( what do you girlies reckon? P.s. I posted this pic on FB today and my cheeky bro-in-law said I have def 2 bumps growing but the third one is small! Cheeky indeed!

I'd love to see other bump pics if u don't mind so I can see where I will be in a few weeks! Xx

if it helps at all try not to be concerned, when my mom was having me she was still in her size 8 jeans and when she went the hospital they didnt believe she was pregnant yet alone in labour, until mom managed to find her pregnancy notes out lol xx

Thanks Roxane, am sure I will start to show properly soon but just to see what to expect. Lol size 8 isn't my problem here, I am a size 12 and think bubba is hiding in between my ample hips ;-)
That's so funny your mum had to prove she was pregnant?! I knew a girl like that, amazing how different we can all be

I'm like you forestlas80 Im a size 12 too and barely have a bump, must be tucked into my hips too!

Sorry to tri hop!! :) I'm 37 weeks and still fit in my pre Preg jeans ( although they r hipsters and I can't wear them for ages cause they dig in too Much) it's possible to yay slimmer in certain areas I reckon!! Im literally all bump I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back