tri 3 twin mummies?

MrsSmoo

Reaction score
Any other tri 3 twin mummies out there? Currently 30 weeks 5 days with DCDA boys and I feel like I've hit a brick wall, SPD pain, fanny daggers and utter exhaustion. Anyone else?

Any other tri 3 twin mummies out there? Currently 30 weeks 5 days with DCDA boys and I feel like I've hit a brick wall, SPD pain, fanny daggers and utter exhaustion. Anyone else?

Same, same and same! I'm 28 weeks with DCDA boys too and I am utterly exhausted! Every movement is so laboured, was struggling to walk today, feel like I'm just waddling everywhere. I'm also feeling out of breath so easily. Keep telling myself it's only 10weeks til they will be here!xx

It feels like an absolute almighty effort doesn't it?! I feel full term rather than only 31 weeks, I'm quite worried about how ill cope in a few weeks.
I'm off to the GP this morning to try and get a sick note for the SPD as I cant sit at my desk for more than about 20mins without being in pain and there aren't any other duties I can do. On the plus side, I've got a consultant appt tomorrow and hopefully ill get a date for section/induction then at least I've got something to aim for! X

I know I keep panicking thinking how I'm going to make it to 38weeks. We had a scan this morning, twin a is 3lb 1oz and twin b is 2lb 13oz. Both a week ahead of how many weeks i am.
I had the glucose tolerance test this morning also which came back fine which was a relief. My iron levels are low though so that will explain the exhaustion!
At how many weeks does your trust induce for DCDA twins?x

Yeah my boys are measuring ahead as well, I've got another scan today so we'll see if they've kept it up. They told me 37-38 weeks for induction, I'm hoping I'll get a date today but I want a section which I was told would be an option. My first labour was awful, meconium in waters and baby in distress etc so I think a section might be better but I'll see what they say today.

I'll bet you're doubly knackered if your iron levels are low! Good news on the gift. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back