Treetrunks crazy christmas testing thread!!

Any update on the spotting TT? I want to be very believing that it means nothing, but I also know that you will be fully aware of your own body and what these things mean specifically to you. I only went through it three times, but in the end, I just knew. So...I am praying that this time, your body is tricking you but...have a hug anyway. xxx

Ahh thanks GG, its just spotting a bit pink and brown. Seemed to stop but start again. Not really got sore boobs or any other symptoms. Might pick another test up later. Would have to be a miracle though xxx
It will be if its meant to be xxx

TT I'm 100% convinced what's happening to you is what happened to me with my first 5 losses the lines are the same strength at the same time in your cycle.

My uterus was 2/3 septate and the septum had limited blood flow.

I was getting pregnant really easily as you are but they didn't implant properly because of the limited blood flow.

This was confirmed by a hysteroscopy and on the camera my normal womb was like pink sponge and the septum looked like raw chicken!

I also as part of my weird womb had something called adhesions they look like cobwebby cling film and also get in the way of implantation. They were removed with my septum.

You've mentioned you've had a heart shaped uterus confirmed from ultrasounds I'd had 2-3 ultrasounds and the septum couldn't be seen although it was 2/3 of the way down my uterus.

My operation was really quick to recover from and heal and this was due to the limited blood flow to the septum, it was cut away through hysteroscopic surgery and didn't need stitches etc.

Where are you in the U.K.?

Xx

Last edited:
Still just spotting. Did a pound land and its hardly a smudge xxx

Attachments

• WP_20180104_18_33_24_Moment (3).jpg
    WP_20180104_18_33_24_Moment (3).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 48
  • WP_20180104_18_33_24_Pro_LI (2).jpg
    WP_20180104_18_33_24_Pro_LI (2).jpg
    245 KB · Views: 55
Aww TT �� so sorry, i hope ur ok and remaining as positive as ever!! Xx

Oh TT I’m sorry :sad:
I really hoped this would have been it for you, you’re always so positive and I want to see that rewarded!! Hope you’re ok xx

Ugh... I'm so sorry TT. How are you feeling?

Sorry tt. It's just really upsetting to see you go through this. I hope your doing okay or as well as you can be right now x

Hey everyone thanks Im ok, there's hardly anything there alot of the time its not touching a pad even, its just pink/brown watery when I wipe.
There's no pains at all not even anything achy, strangely my boobs started aching a bit yesterday and I was due AF on new years eve.
So its 5 days late. Apart from this odd spotting which seems to stop for hours?
Going to try a frer just to clarify later what do you think ladies? Xxx

Could you hang on till morning to test when urine more concentrated? Brown spotting can be quite common in early pg so fingers crossed thats all it is TTs. Good luck for frer x

I'd say to go for it TT. You've always had better lines in the afternoon anyway.

Very strange. One of my chemicals was like that. The last one before I fell pregnant actually. I swear my body decided to keep the lining as extra to help the next implantation. Sounds daft, but just 24 hours of pink on wiping, nothing touched a pad, no clots passed. As always, nothing is over until full blow af arrives. Xx

If youve always had better lines in the afternoon then defo test later on TTs.....fingers crossed its still a bfp....think positive. Good luck have everything crossed for you x

Ok ladies clear blue rapid detection...

Attachments

• WP_20180105_17_47_34_Moment (2).jpg
    WP_20180105_17_47_34_Moment (2).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members