Treetrunks crazy christmas testing thread!!

Its very common to spot early on TTs so could be just that youve had.also af stayed away too so a good sign x

What is everyone’s opinion of the cheap pregnancy tests off amazon?

I’m sorry that your in limbo TT.

The lines on the CB are really good so I would expect better lines on a FRER since they are a lower sensitivity. I would go to the doctors on Monday and get bloods done. That should give you a better picture of what’s happening.

I have everything crossed for you lovely.

If I had only done these at 5 days late I would have concluded I was probably pregnant.
Whether it sticks is a totally different matter.
These tests are 25 miu and so there must be something going on.xxx

There is no doubting those are lines (false or not, all blue dye tests are horrid) but the line on your frer from earlier is not as strong as these and hasn't gotten any darker from the 31st
Which makes me think either it's a chemical or you have something retained

It must be an awful limbo for you right now and I feel awful for being so negative but I really think your frer lines should be darker by now at 5 days late. I wish and hope you get some answers soon xx

I just wanted to say that I have such admiration for you TT. Few women would have such a good attitude every cycle. I take my hat off to you xxx

Thanks for all the kind words, still no AF this morning or even spotting now.
No symptoms apart from frequent weeing in the night. Xxx

TT id be really tempted to do a digital if i where u just going off the lines on ur clearblue yesterday but thats just me and my POS addict mind. Good that AF is still mot here, i gunna be staying positive for u and hope that u could just be one of these women who doesn’t get strong lines but is still pregnant and that this is ur sticky bean! Im not trying to give u false hope but havig watched ur threads for a couple months and seeing how positive u r i feel i want to stay positive for u plus i just really want this for u! Xxx

Thanks for all the kind words, still no AF this morning or even spotting now.
No symptoms apart from frequent weeing in the night. Xxx

When will you get yoir bloods checked? Really hoping this wee bean is sticking well. Thays goood af has stayed away!

Yes do digi cb weeks indicator TTs. It show up by now hopefully x

Been stalking for a week now TT. I am hoping so hard this is either it for you or it gets you some answers and a step closer.

I spotted pink/Brown and never developed darker tests this time around. They actually didn't get gradually much darker at all.
I'm now 32+2 and all is great.

I'd agree with those saying go get checked out. Get an answer either way before it drives you to distraction. Good luck. Now I'll go back to stalking hehe.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Well didn't need to do anymore tests as AF arrived this afternoon, 6 days late, bit scanty red watery but im sure it will progress into the usual.
No cramps just bit of backache and slight dizziness?
So unless a miracle occurs it must have been another chemical.
Time for a change / rest I think.
Will keep checking in now and then but this cycle im not bothering with the tracking etc.
Thanks for all the advice and support xxx

So sorry to hear this TT :,( i think u deserve the rest and maybe not stressing with tracking etc will do u some good. Id still get to ur GP to discuss things, but thats just what id do. I hope u can stay as positive as u have been and that in the very near future we will c a blaring BFP from u xx

Gutted for you TT I really am, you truly don't deserve this :-( i think it's a good idea to have a month or so off however long you feel you need, your body is playing too many nasty tricks on you, I do think you should speak to a doctor cos your clearly catching very easy it's just not sticking they might be able to give you something to help sending you lots of hugs xxx

Aww so sorry tt. I wish I could just give you a hug right now. I remember how exhausting and emotionally draining this can get. (10 years ttc, even after diagnosis of unexplained infertility).

Definitely take a break. See your GP if you can face it. They may be able to get you some answers. And enjoy that man of yours. I'm sure he won't mind. Xx

Sending all good thoughts x

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Oh TT, I'm gutted for you. Enjoy the freedom of not tracking. Hopefully a little relaxation will help things. Cuddle your little boy and believe that he'll have a new brother or sister soon...because I'm sure he will. Xxx

Im so sorry TT. I really thought this was your cycle. We ditched opks and took more of a ntnp attitide last cycle and it worked so hopefully it will work for you too. Please dont loose your fantastic positivity and optimism. Your attitude has helped a lot of us girls through these last few weeks xx

So so sorry tt! Lots of hugs and some wine!
Ttc is so hard! It's even harder when af messes around or you have chemicals, building up your hopes just to have them snatched away!
Soon it will be your turn and your little boy will have a sibling and you will have your forever baby! Lots of love x x x xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back