Treetrunks crazy christmas testing thread!!

So sorry TT, sending you lots of warmth and good vibes.

-Sev

So the bleeding stopped yesterday after 3 days, bit unusual. Tried a pound land and guess what?
A faint line....
I know its over just was seeing how it looked hcg wise.
My gp isn't in surgery till tomorrow so she will be bored to hear the same tale again lol.
Have felt very emotional past couple of days and boobs seem to be a bit tender. Hormones!
Xxx

Sorry to hear this TTs but im so glad you are back on the forum. Its just not the same without you x

Defo book an appt with your gp if still have a line in the morning. If they started off faint they should of dropped and gone by now I would think, she may want to rule out ectopic etc? I'm sure it's not that but with chemicals I'be experienced faint lines that had gone back to bfn before I bled so perhaps it wasn't a chemical you've had? Have they done bloods for.you? Was the bleeding heavy ? I soo so so hope that tests just don't work great for you and you are still pregnant :) xx

So the bleeding stopped yesterday after 3 days, bit unusual. Tried a pound land and guess what?
A faint line....
I know its over just was seeing how it looked hcg wise.
My gp isn't in surgery till tomorrow so she will be bored to hear the same tale again lol.
Have felt very emotional past couple of days and boobs seem to be a bit tender. Hormones!
Xxx

So sorry about the bleeding and confusion, and I don’t wanna give you false hope but with my second from week 6 to week 13 I had bleeding as in what I would have called a period/miscarriage but they checked it and told me it was normal “implantation” and it’s a common misconception that implantation is spotting or light, if you’ve got a line still it’s something fingers crossed xxxxxxx

Last edited:
TT how faint r we talking same as b4 or more so? I would have thought that ur lines being faint b4 after AF they would be next to nothing or gone. I really think u need to c a GP and they need to look further into this for u xx

:lol:Well .... Just a wisp..

Attachments

• WP_20180109_20_12_03_Moment(5).jpg
    WP_20180109_20_12_03_Moment(5).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 105
Yes my GP is back tomorrow. I've bled for 3 days, the 2nd day quite heavy so I dont imagine im still pregnant. Possibly some other explanation, I wish it were a baby but it won't be. Nevermind just thought I'd show you my post chemical wisp for notes xxx

Ah TT, what a bloody frustrating cycle. Hope the GP can give you some answers xx

Good luck at the GP I hope they can give you some answers x

Dont leave GP office till they give you some answers TTs....you deserve that! Hope it goes ok x

Good luck Treetrunks, I know GPs don't tend to take chemicals seriously, but surely if near enough every cycle you're getting chemicals they have to do something!! Definitely don't leave without answers x

Has anyone heard from TT? She's been very quiet recently x

Has anyone heard from TT? She's been very quiet recently x

I've gone to message her a few times but stopped. I know in the past when we've talked, it helps her to sometimes step away and just enjoy life with her little one and partner.

She'll be back when she's ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back