• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Travelling midwife?

orangefluff

Reaction score
Hi all

I finally got my 1st M/W appt today after my friend told me I should chase them up. I'm glad I did as they got back to me really quickly and the apt is booked for next Wednesday. The lady at County midwives gave me the name of my M/W and said that she would come and see me and it would be before lunchtime. So I assumed that meant she's coming to see me at my house? Is that right? I thought I would have to go to the doctors surgery. Do I need to call and check?
Sorry everything new to me!

xx

I'd phone to check just in case! It's good everythings happening for you now! Very exciting!! x x x

My midwife came to the house to do my booking in appointment.

Pam

Yes I'll check closer to the time - yes I'm glad i have this to look forward to now, hopefully will make it more real!

However have spent the whole evening crying at everything - Eastenders, unemployed guys on Panorama, adverts etce etc - I could do without the hormones!!!

:cry:

Good to hear you got your appointment, wish I had chased mine up sooner I only called to chase yesterday and they had missed me so are hopefully rushing through an appointment and scan. How cool that they visit you.

My mw came to my house. She's a community me and I'll only see her that once-all my other me appts will be at my surgery with my named mw x

Yeah in my first pregnancy my midwife came out to my house a lot, she was a community mw and involved with Surestart

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back