Graco products!

sarahg

Reaction score
Graco products - does anyone have the graco excursion travel system or the graco expedition travel system? Also , what is the difference?

I really like the look of both but want to see them somewhere in a shop. I am 5 foot 10" so cannot have something low that will give me back ache.

I like the three wheelers and the travel systems appear better value for money, although I may be wrong. Any advise please ladies :wink:

oooo i need a tall person pram ;)

im 6ft almost 6ft1!

so if u find a good one let me know

ta hunny xx

ive got a graco travel system and the handle changes height im 5ft8 and the handle goes to high for me :)

My graco travel system arrives today..so i will tell you about it when it finally gets here :cheer: :cheer:

I need one for a short mummy-to-be as i'm only 5ft 1! :oops:

Any suggestions?

x

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
hey bob how much u looking to spend ?

Hi Hun

Don't really mind as i've been given most of everything else i need from friends (lucky me!) :D
I'd rather spend whatever it takes to get the right one as this is our first baby and i plan to have 3! :dance:

x

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
i have got this one i really like it, its like a 3-1 a pushchair a travel system and then like a snug thing which means the baby can lay flat and kinda look at u http://www.mothercare.com/invt/lx0695&b ... velsystems

toys r us do it to but its in a different material

Thanks for that - it looks really good.
Need a trip down to mothercare soon so will check it out.

:hug:

x

At last i have got mine set up..the wheels were hard to get on but I LOVE IT!
Its worth every penny! :cheer: :cheer:
28-07-06_0959.jpg

28-07-06_0958.jpg

There is the finished product set up.
the handles are 104 cm which i thought sounded low..but they are at just the right height for me and i am 5 ft 8 :cheer: :cheer:

I dont have a bad word to say about it :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry about the rubbish pics..took them on my phone to give you all an idea

That looks great eblinx. It isn't the same as the one I want but I think all the graco products look good quality and design. The heights sound brilliant - i just need to pop into mothercare or similar and push some around I think! Thanks for the pics - they are great. It's so nice to have something to compare to... :)

No problem :D
Thats the only problem with ordering from argos..if i changed my mind about that there is no way i would be able to get it back in the box properly to send it back :shock: :shock:
Good job its so amazing :cheer: :cheer:
I would recommend it to anyone :D
If you can try that one out somewhere i would deff say give it a go! :cheer:

edit: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 590050.htm
thats the one i got

this is my graco one

buggynseat.jpg

theres buttons on the side of the handle to raise or lower them

sidebuggy.jpg

They are both gorgeous - I need the all terrain wheels though for all the dog walking cross country that I do (lol -NOT at the moment!!). Seriously though I do want to take into country etc so wheels need to be pretty sturdy - don't ask much do I...!!! :lol:

the wheels on my are pretty big

have you thought about a mutsy buggy?

We walk dog alot in all terrains so looking at the Quinny Buzz pushchair, with extra carrycot and car seat

pram.jpg

Bit more than we wanted to pay but its supposed to be lightweight and easy to close/open

Havent found a local stockist so we can have a push of one....we have seen them on Ebay but want to try one first xx

zoe c said:
We walk dog alot in all terrains so looking at the Quinny Buzz pushchair, with extra carrycot and car seat

Bit more than we wanted to pay but its supposed to be lightweight and easy to close/open

Havent found a local stockist so we can have a push of one....we have seen them on Ebay but want to try one first xx

Hi Zoe

My friend is selling her Quinny Buzz carry cot and car seat - she's still using the base system though.
I was thinking of buying it off her myself but the lack of shopping basket at the bottom put me off. :doh:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back