travel cot

ToriElla

Reaction score
we're going to greece in august and i need a travel cot.

i can't decide whether to buy this one:

bubblemain.gif

(which folds up smaller and looks cool)

or a normal square one that is off the ground more and can be a playpen later on.

we are also thinking of putting her in it in our room until we go away cos she is growing out of the moses basket and her other cot is a bit big for our room.

what do you think?? :think:

Hi hun yeah i like that one but personally i would have the travel cot that is raised off the ground and that could be used as a playpen later on but either way its whatever you think would be best for you. :D

I'd go for one that is raised off the floor and can be used as a playpen later on.
Much better value for money :lol:

i cant see the pic
but i have got one for of the floor as i can use it as a play pen later i think i am gonna need it to lol

I'm thinking of getting the micro light one as it folds up nice and small and would be great for travelling with.

:evil: We got one from my sister in law and it is MANKY, even though it was put away in the attic, it's all dirty and musty. I've had to scrub it out with bread soda and it still smells bad, like ancient baby sick.

Any suggestions?

Sue

I have recently bought a new one & couldnt decide either. I decided to go for this one & I love it. The only thing is it is very heavy (about 13kilos)
but does roll around on wheels.
It depends how much you are going to use it really, if alot then its best to get one off the ground that lasts.
16_1_b.jpg

yeah sue get a new one they are only £30 in woolies

i'd go for one off the ground, it'll be harder for the crawlies to get in when you're abroad and you'll get more use out of it :)

I will think about a new one, I didn't realise they were so cheap.

Sue

Thanks Kim, we don't have Woolworth over here - haven't had since I was a kid. I'll just pop in to the next big baby store I pass...*S*

Haven't had a chance all week! Since gone back to work I don't have any time. Will try to make some, if someone would give me the ingredients!

Sue

Tiny Sue said:
Thanks Kim, we don't have Woolworth over here - haven't had since I was a kid. I'll just pop in to the next big baby store I pass...*S*

Haven't had a chance all week! Since gone back to work I don't have any time. Will try to make some, if someone would give me the ingredients!

Sue

Where abouts in Ireland are you?

Im in Ireland and we have Woolworths :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111