Trapped Stools

CrazyJaney

Reaction score
:mad:

What a horrible day!! I have been suffering constipation over the last week. Today at work I reached boiling point. I simply needed to go but couldn't. I am ashamed to say, it even made me cry. I was trapped in the loo (god knows what people thought) and ended up in so much pain from it that I had to go home ill!! So so shameful.

Anyway, I have managed to go now and feel such amazing relief. I can't go through that again though!

Anybody else have this and found a way to combat it? I have picked up some fibre drink and hopefully that should help x

Go see it gp and get something prescribed...otherwise try movicol,fybogel which will soften stools x

I agree with Emma, I have tried Fybogel, when recomended by another lady on here, and it is great, tastes like gritty orange, but not too unpleasant, and does the job. You get it in a box of small sachets from boots. I use it every few days, but will be using it more often as the bunged up has ramped up a little now.

Hopes it eases a little

Last edited:
That's the drink I bought today. Thanks. I'll give it a go.

I agree Fybogel is great - but drink lots of water too. Another sure fire poo tip if you get desperate...eat stewed rhubarb and drink a pint of orange juice in the evening.....then make sure you dont have to be anywhere early in the morning! Works every time.

Ha, I love a good poo tip!

I can't stand rubarb but it sounds worth a try. I've been eating loads of baked beans and thought that would have got things moving. Seems not.

Hold your nose and get it on down! Its worth it! (or stew it in loads of sugar and have it with cornish clotted cream, yum)

Green tea with lemon every morning keeps me regular.

I can sympathise, I was really struggling the other week and when I managed to go even a little bit I bled and had a sore bum (tmi) sorry but I also sat and cried one day I was so fed up and felt sorry for myself but things are a little better now. I take califig which is natural and that seems to help.

xxxx

Fybogel is great to have in I take in a lot of fibre but have always struggled with bowel movements so have this stuff in its better than anything I have normally used xx

I know how u feel hun I had a bad situ 3 weeks ago and was in agony I was almost sick due to the pain I was in xx

Bidsy and Kellylou, thanks for your responses. I know how you feel!! I was so so so sore and I don't want to have that happen again. I've had my fibogel again today and hopefully it will make me a little more regular.

I am really pleased to know I am not the only one having this problem

I had constipation all of last week and is horrible, take plenty of fruit and prunes help aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back