Bad belly ache/digestive problems

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Has anybody else been suffering with this since discovering they were pregnant? Alongside the nausea, I have also been suffering from belly cramps (not uterus area, it's like the type of belly-ache you'd get after eating too much). Even though I haven't been able to eat that much due to the nausea, it was so bad last night it woke me up and I was awake for hours. It feels like I need to do a number2 (tmi) but I don't, or possibly trapped wind. But it's driving me nuts! :roll:

Oh yeah, loads and loads of trapped wind!!!! been living on rennie, so much so my OH wanted to sleep in the other room!!!

I have started to get this, this week Lulu - it's horrible and yesterday was so bad I had to ask OH to rub my back & tummy I was so uncomfortable. Got some chewy Gaviscon tablets today, hoping they will do the trick x

Oh yes, trapped wind giving me loads of grief! It gets so bad it pushes on the nerves in my back giving me the worst pain (it goes away when I finally poo)....

I had this really bad last night, that horrible feeling if being bunged up TMI! Really made me feel gross & took me a while to get off to sleep... The joys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back