toys?

Layla

Reaction score
what toys does/did your 10 week old have?

Coby is gettin bored with sitting in his bounchy chair, the swing, his play gym with flashy lights, and even with us talking to him and bouncing him about etc.

i think hes to young for a bumbo chair and a door bouncer, so im really stuck, i dont know what to use to entertain him.

what did you do, any ideas??

ah, just checked the mother care site, you can use door bouncers from 3 months, hes only 2 weeks off that, do you think its ok to use it now?

he can hold his head up unaided now

i used Diors one from 12weeks and she was 5weeks prem, so i used it a bit earlier then 3months she could hold her head up she loved it a she got to be upright and nosy

sm.jpg

i seen one of them for Dior she loved it when ever we used to go to babies r us she used to sit and play in the display one lol..
i think there great but i didnt get one as they are very big and dont just fould down easy.. if u have room for it to always be up in the house and u can afford it then go for it

i no what u mean about the door bouncers looking scary i would have never brought one but the one dior has is usually about £25 but it was £1.50 in the sansburys sale!!!!!!!

awwww what a lucky lil boy Coby
does he like them?

yeah he likes both of them, bit of a waste of money but worth it if they keep him quiet ! lol

we are going to get him a door bouncer tomorow, decided when we got home that i wanted one lol

Yeah we have a door bouncer... they were 25 quid in Argos but 20 in Tesco.

God it's so easy to spend money on the isn't it :lol:

Brody also loves his playgym, mirror and teething beads at the moment.

door bouncer is a sucess i think!

its the longest hes been in anything without moaning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back