totally confused now

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
:|
well i'm totally confused now. still no sign of mary and am now 3 days late going on 4 tommorow. I did a pregnancy test on Sunday and that showed negative but as you know I've had a few faint positives before that so that confused me because surely it would be negative and then faint positives but oh no not me i've got to be complicated and confusing. Anyway read on here yesterday and somebody wrote that if you were pregnant u'd get a positive on both a hpt and an ovulation test stick so came back home tonight after being away for the weekend and still late but couldnt afford a hpt today so decided to try my ovulation test to see what shows on that and i've now had a positive result on that so now completly confused. Thoughts please?

april

Depends on the sensitivity of the tests - we they all the same brand - some are more sensitive so you could possibly get bfps then bfns but still be pregnant- just not enough hcg to show up on that test yet. It's also possible to get positives then negatives if the egg tries to implant and then can't. It's called a chemical pregnancy - and you get a little hcg in the system whilst it's trying.

But if you've got a positive ov test then I would wait a few days and retest using a hpt - hope its good news hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back