i'm late Mary hasnt shown

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Well i'm now coming on two days late for mary showing. I was due on yesterday but didnt come on and today there is also no sign of Mary showing so completly confused now. I did a pregnancy test yesterday and that came up negative and I think the day before I did a clear blue and that was negative but I also had one or two slight positives before those negatives so i'm now completly confused as to whats going on. I usually come on like clockwork but doesnt appear so this month. Got no pregnancy signs such as morning sickness or anything like that and my breasts are not sore either. Well here I am hoping

april :pray: :pray:

Good luck chick its not over until she shows so fingers crossed for you!!!

Hope you get ur BFP!!!

xxxx

BIG hugs bowmanzoo :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm around 5 days late and keep getting BFN's so I kind of understand what you're going through with the confusion and not knowing :hug: In my case it's probably my periods aren't back properly due to having Isaac in June, so in your case I hope it's a BFP but there's just not enough in your system for the test to pick up yet :D
Have you thought about seeing the Doc? Would they perform a blood test, pregnancy test, for you? Very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back