Totally confused and fed up

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Me again 😕

Still not sure if I've ovulated. 15dpo now, I have a 10 day LP so totally confused atm. Been getting shadow lines on the cheapie htps (the 10mui ones from ebay) look like evaps and or indents, barely there, would have thought if I was pregnant, it would have gone darker by now. Totally confused and fed up atm. Anyone have any advice?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-02-12-05-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-10-02-12-05-49.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 9
I didn't get positives on the ICs for about a week and a half after my faint line on a FRER maybe try getting a FRER xx

I didn't get positives on the ICs for about a week and a half after my faint line on a FRER maybe try getting a FRER xx

How many dpo were you when t9u got a positive on an IC? I jave a frer and a CB digi,bit don't want to waste them. I have water far to many over the last four years aha. If the witch hasn't shown by 18dpo ill use the frer. Not expecting anything though x

I got my positive on my FRER and Clear blue digi at 10DPO so maybe 19DPO ish for the cheapie but it was very light Iv attached the pic xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 14
I got my positive on my FRER and Clear blue digi at 10DPO so maybe 19DPO ish for the cheapie but it was very light Iv attached the pic xx

Thank you, I jist don't want to take a frer and then see a bfn again! And you hear about all these ladies getting BFPs on the ICS at like 10 and 11dpo jist makes me thibk I'm out because it's already 15 dpo, but you've given me hope. I'm not really even sure if iv ovulated tho. Xx

I'm not very good with reading charts. If your 15dpo id say on a FRER you would get a positive if you are. Iv heard that the cheapies aren't as sensitive as they say they are il keep everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back