New here - advice ladies?

HungryHeart

Reaction score
Hello all, and thanks for reading my very first post.
I have been lurking around this site for a few days. I need some advise on a pregnancy test that I have taken that has left me really confused.

I am currently 4 days late on my period but I do feel like it is due to arrive (cramping stomach, extreme mood swings etc). However, I had unprotected sex at what I would think would be just about the right time.

I have just taken a Clearblue Plus test. Within the 2 minutes, when held up to the light if I really looked I could see a shadow of a line. However, this seemed to disappear. Just now about 15 mins after taking the test there seems to be a very faint thinnish line.

Very very very confused. Any ideas or any experience with this test?

Thanks Ladies

Trust me Hun I'm no expert ( first month ttc) but it sounds quite positive apparently af symptoms can be quite similar to bfp. I'd retest in a day or so as 48hrs can make a big diff also get an appointment booked at the dr

Good luck Hun :)

It's possible that you could be pregnant. Test with your first urine of the day, first response tests are supposed to be good for picking it up x

Hi, I had a few really faint ones so got a clearblue digital and there's no worrying about lines as it spells it out lol......I was pg but VERY early at the time, hence the faint lines!!

Good luck and keep us posted xx

Thanks everyone. I'm going to do the 2nd one in the morning. I wish I hadn't bought the Clearblue ones. After some research, they do seem to get confusing results.

I just went back to the test and it is much stronger. It is a very very think blue off centre line. Definitely after the 10 minutes though, more like an hour! I have a pic. How do I attach ladies?

I should know that answer :blush:

In your reply box, at the bottom right click on go advanced, then, when you are taken to the bigger advanced box, click the pic of the mountains to insert image, then select the image you want to upload, hopefully that'll work x

Thanks! ahhhh, won't let me post it due to http://img687.imageshack.us/i/testykr.jpg/[/IMG]

It's because you are trying to post it as a link rather than as an image from your computer, hang on a sec I'll go see if I can get it for you, cos I have seen it now in our "special place" and I would say that's a defo bfp! So let me be the first to give my congrats - will be back in a sec xx

Lol princess you do make me chuckle!

That looks like a BFP to me hungryheart! Huge congratulations! X

its ok i found it congratulations that looks like a BFP to meeeeeeee!!!!!! xx

Thanks everyone but I think there is a problem with these tests. I tested again this morning and it was negative. Not even a hint of a line.

I have done some reading up and it seems these tests are not the most reliable.

Still no AF but still feels as if it is on it's way!

get a digi and see what that says. I've also heard that the First Response early ones are more reliable.

Thanks. I may pick up a different brand tomorrow. So annoyed with the Clearblue Plus. After googling it, I've found loads of ladies with the same problem. Mixed outcomes. It's horrible not knowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back