totally and pathetically sad :-( xxxx

vickib_1984

Reaction score
as the title says really.......................ive just had to rehome my cat and her 2 remaining kittens today and ive still got to rehome my other cat and her new born kittens as well...............the have caused me to develop asthma which i thought i had gotten over as a child not be prescribed anything yet as they want me to see how it is once the animals have gone but im devestated :-( sorry to seem rather pathetic to you all i know i am xxxxxxx

:(
That's not pathetic at all, you obviously loved your pets very much.
*hug*

it is a shame as im a big animal lover, i got rid of my cat when i had my daughter, not due to asthma but because i couldnt leave her alone with the baby as she started to get jealous but alsp children and pregnant women can get toxoplasmosis which is very dangerous, so in the long run it was better

Oh vicki I know how u feel. When I mover or of my mums I had to rehome my cat - it was horrible. I'm sure thu have gone somewhere they will be loved xxx

thanks ladies i hated doing it she was looking at me as i put her in the car as to say what are you doing to me mum the kittens just thought it was a new area to play in although they di look at me with their ears forward and cock their heads at me as my hubby drove off as to say arent you coming mum.............ergh i just felt awful i need to rehome my oher ones asap but struggling as the kittens are so young and need mum still xxxx

Oh u poor thing hun :-( Ur not pathetic at all.
We board guide dogs who are in advanced training and Im sobbing going thru the front door on their last morning after saying good bye to them... and thats only after having them for 6 weeks or so.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. It's not as if you are only rehoming them just because you are pregnant (no reason to rehome any animal).

MY OH is desperately allergic to cats and dogs (we have 9 dogs and 3 cats) so I know how nasty the asthma can be.

Have you rung any Cat Rescues to see if they could take the remaining cats? CPL are usually very good with deserving causes.

BTW Toxoplasmosis is very rare and can just as easily be caught from soil contamination so don't worry about that either.

:hug: that's not pathetic!! Not in the slightest. I cried like a baby when I moved overseas and had to rehome my 3 cats - I was devestated. They were your pets hun, it's natural to be attached to them x

i know i would of kept them never did i dream i would have to get rid of them have rang cpl and where we are everywhere is full up my next resort is the rspca which the vet suggested so going to ring them tomorrow.......princess its awful isnt it and they look at you as though your going with them dont they as they have so much trust in you i just feel so blue xxx

Yeah :( it's so so sad :( I have a cat now that adopted us. But o/h is on litter tray duty :oooo: x

bless bat least he will do it for youmy hubby cat stand it i do ours with gloves etc xxx

aww id be devastated too hun, so sad but i sure they will be happy in their new home, cats live in the present so after a few days of settling in they wil feel at home xxx

im happier now i have managed to rehome them all mum and her 2 went to day and the other one and her 4 go tomorrow but you have no idea how much stick i have got for having to do it saying i shouldnt be allowed animals etc i never chose to do this i had no choice :-( xxxx

It's easy for people who have never been in your situation to judge. Ignore them, they know squat. X

:hugs: :hugs: It's not pathetic!!!!! My bunny rabbit is very much part of our family and i would be absolutely devastated and crushed if i had to rehome her! We got one a second one as company for our first who turned out to be vicious, we didn't have her long as we found out we were expecting, but it was still hard to give her back!

Im so sorry, I can imagine how you feel. I couldnt imagine having to rehome my cats and my kitten. Id be gutted.

Oh big hugs. I cried for weeks when my cat died of old age and I still miss her (4 years later). I think having to rehome must feel even worse because it must feel like you are abandoning them. You definately aren't pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back