topshop/dotty Ps/newlook

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
do they send orders with a courier or in the post does anyone know? and will they leave it with someone else if you're not in? numpty here has got stuff due to be delivered today and is off out :wall:

do they send orders with a courier or in the post does anyone know? and will they leave it with someone else if you're not in? numpty here has got stuff due to be delivered today and is off out :wall:

Whenever I've ordered stuff (not from these places though) it's come by courier like fedex or by post office courier not just with my post man. Also if you ask a neighbour to take it in for you then that should be ok, I had a massive parcel delivered and had to ask my neighbour to accept it for me but if it needs signing for then you might not be able to. If they can't leave it with neighbour you can rearrange delivery x hth x

Couple of times I've had to go and get items from my local Post Office, not the delivery office, the actual post office.
This was a good thing actually as Post Office is open at much more reasonable hours for collecting than the Delivery Office!

I ordered stuff from new look and they left it with my neighbour it comes through courier :) x

It came bout 6pm! I was well chuffed cos I thought I'd missed te delivery! Shame I'm really bloated and nothing fits right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back