Christmas dinner...please help asap

annaespana1

Reaction score
I live in Spain so as you can imagine picking up all the traditional Christmas dinner stuff is REALLY hard. There is an English shop near me and they are taking orders for all the food and trimmings but the order needs to be in by Mon/Tue, I've got to get it in as I love Christams dinner and all the treats that go with it- nmy hubby is making the dinner since Chritsmas day is y DUE DATE i'll be doing nada!
I need to make sure I don't miss anything off my list-(but I have a complete mental block!!!)

Turkey
stuffing
carrots
peas
brussels
potatoes
little sausages wrapped in bacon
cheeses and biscuits
crackers
.....ARRGH WHAT ELSE
HELP!!!

Christmas pudding and whatever you have with it, mincepies,

Deffo xmas pud... that's dam near impossible to get in Spain around xmas time..

BTW Carrefour should do a range of English food... at least our local one does... :think:

chocolate lol cant beat english choc :p

cranberry sauce?

GRAVY, Or if you're making your own gravy browning
CUSTARD (for your pud)
xmas cake????
after eight mints???? :roll:

I live in Greece and have the same problem although we have a M&S in town which does sell xmas puds, biscuits, crackers and choccies round xmas time but REALLY expensive.

Can you get Christmas Crackers out there :think:

We have yorkshire puds with our xmas dinner (I think they are traditionally only served with beef :think: ) but we LOVE them, so have them with every sunday dinner & xmas dinner :lol:

cranberry sauce if u like it ? and somethin for starter? my fav is prawn cocktail ! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back