Top holiday tips with the little ones!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
So ladies, it's that time of year again when the sun is shining and we are all getting ready for our summer holidays!

So .... Those that have taken young ones from babies on holls, what's your secrets??

Me and OH are gonna go to Spain as he has an apartment out there, so just need to know what I'm letting myself in for! Tips and advice welcome, maybe others will benefit from the advice given! :D

Ooo we are going to be going on holiday when Lilly is 7 months old so I too would love to hear any tips for keeping a LO happy on holiday!!

Good thread!

xx

We took DD to Sweden when she was 13 months and we had 2 flights to get there. She was great though and slept on the loudest plane I have ever heard in my life!

We gave her a bag of crisps on the plane because it takes her a while to munch through them all so that killed some time when we didn't have to entertain her with in flight magazines and sick bags lol.

I don't really have any tips I'm afraid. Hope you have a nice time :)

There's a thread somewhere (can't remember who started, this ent very helpful lol) but it's got loads of replies with loads of tips on stuff to take/buy for holidays!
Were only going somewhere in the uk but I've got loads of tips from the thread, worth a look, I'll see if I can find the link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back