Toothache

knopk@

Reaction score
I am in so much pain, don't think it's a tooth, I think it's inflamed gums but OMG, it hurts like hell. Got myself an emergency appointment today, hope they can help, paracetamol doesn't do anything.

The tooth that is infected actually doesnt have a nerve in it, got infected underneath. I am on antibiotics now and they couldnt give me any painkillers, just paracetamol :wall2:

Glad you got it sorted, how painful x

Thanks Sarah, the whole left side of my face is swollen and numb today, its a sight! Cant talk properly and in my job I have to be on the phone a lot. It is going to be fun.

I really could have done without an infected tooth, we are supposed to be moving houses tomorrow and I have my scan at the hospital to see if baba's right foot is ok and to check my placenta.

It just seemed a bit too much for me, I am feeling like crying today

Oh that is the worst thing, I read somewhere that toothache can be compared to give birth on pain level... I have had this 3 times already in pregnancy, its soo painful, hope u feeling better and been to dentist! x

Dentist prescribed antibiotics and Corsodyl gel, but I can only take paracetamol for pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back