Headache or Toothache

Emma58

Reaction score

I keep getting headache at the same time as tooth ache. I don't know if it is just a headache or if it is toothache. My head is pounding now and one of my teeth is aching but i really, really try to not take Paracetamol if I can help it.

I've just brushed my teeth could they be sensitive?
It's probably just a headache and i'm being silly over nothing

if ur head is hurting at the same time it could be nerve pain in your tooth.
i don't uaully dare take paracetamols but i had a tooth infection the other week and i had to end up taking them because the pain was so bad.
try just having one instead of 2 :hug:

Your sinuses are in your cheek, either side of your nose and in your forehead so it might be that your sinuses are a bit infected.

I've had this for the past few weeks - sore back teeth and it's been because of my cold and sinuses.

That's what I keep getting sore back teeth and headaches. I''ve just taken 2 paracetamol because I don't want to have a headache and sore teeth all day.

I do keep getting a headache thats in my temples and across my nose. Wonder if it is my sinuses?? My nose has been stuffy too

If you press your forehead and it feels like it's bruised - as with the side of your nose by your eyes - that's where your sinuses are - as well as your cheeks. Could be that you're a bit run down?

If i press the sides of my nose that really does feel sore and bruised not so much my forehead though.

I don't think i'm run down, no work this week so i am a little more relaxed than normal.

Sounds like it could be your sinuses. I found that a hot water bottle helped a bit, paracetamol, olbas oil to inhale and my mum picked up some saline nasal drops from the pharmacy = there's not much else you can take.

I have some Olbas Oil i think i might give that a try too. I have just been thinking they are annoying headaches that I keep getting but maybe it is my sinuses?

Thankyou :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back